Wednesday, February 6, 2008

{Blushing}

Just received a note written to me by a guest, a plump, rosy-cheeked, really sweet French girl who left yesterday. Apparently she asked Joey if I was Jewish when she gave it to him. She didn't remember my name, but I must have been massaging GWNTSLACD's shoulders when last she saw me.

(on the outside of the note) Mr. Massage

I'm leaving NY, so I write you these few words to tell you goodbye. I wish I accepted a date with you cause you are a very nice guy. I didn't accept because I thought you were laughing on me (I don't trust in me enough but I'm working on it). Email me and give me news about you, I rely on you! When I'll be back in NY, I hope we'll do something together if you are still OK. Take care."

Probably a little weird to be publishing that, but you wouldn't be coming here if you weren't a little bit of a voyeur, too, no?

Also, just to balance out the picture so you don't think I'm some flawless, charming Boy Scout, when I give the key to a guy or to a girl that I think is ugly (on the inside), I just sort of drop it in their hand. But when it's a hot girl I'm handing the key to, I sort of lay it in their hand so that my fingers brush against their fingers for a second. Usually, I think their fingers are cold and feel nice!

Creepy, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what Hannibal Lecter does to Clarice Starling at the end of Silence of the Lambs. Except, in his case, it's an envelope, not a key.