Sunday, December 9, 2007

Really important news for everyone

Ok, so here's the big announcement, somewhat anti-climactic so you don't just lose your shit. It turns out that The Concierge has a large role to play in the future of the Hotel Idiotica. I've been promoted. In addition to the why-do-they-even-have-to-end weekend all-nighters, I'll now be pulling some day shifts towards the end of the week. It gets real busy and crowded during the week, and I can't have my coworkers like The White Witch and GWNTSLACD being too nosy, so during the week it won't be a live-blog per se. I'll have to write up the highlights at night. But get ready for 5/2 the excitement, 150% more...being at a hotel, and two and a half times the unrelenting examination of humanity's seething, abscessed underbelly. Please, people, try to contain yourselves, women and children first.

2 comments:

Stu said...

Ooo.
Congratulations!

-Porter

jess said...

I thought Christmas only came once a year!