Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stick with me baby

Going through a bit of blogging fatigue at the moment. You all should be thankful, really. If I didn't have creative demons that I fold before like a cheap suit, then I would be already be at the Times or the Post or something, and this blog wouldn't exist. In fact, now that I think about it, that's what this whole 2008 vanishing act has been about: trying to dampen the buzz around WJCITH a little bit (thanks Two Zoos!), so that the editors of national magazines will quit calling me.

I'll have a LOT more to post about all this later, but for now i just wanted to reassure all of you that we're still in this thing. It ain't over. I'm sitting here at 8:30 on a Sunday morning, my eyes look like bizarro solar eclipses, but I'm still here. The BOV just sort of sitting in the corner near the door, clutching his bag of trash to his chest; he's still in it. We both think that these next two weeks are gonna be the best ever here at the Hotel Idiotica. So keep tuning in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the gawker of hotel blogs" - nytimes

Anonymous said...

I think you managed to get a French guy to start reading my blog. He keeps showing up on my site-meter. I would know, because it's so small . . .

Captain Summer said...

I have less than 3 boobs too.