Sunday, September 30, 2007

crazy dream

I had this wild dream around 3:30 that Ben Stiller c. Something About Mary, Amy Winehouse after she'd gone to rehab for like ten years and gotten a thousand times prettier and learned to love herself and others instead of needing to be so ostentatious about drugs, M.I.A., back in her true home after a long hiatus and wearing some type of sailor-schoolgirl outfit, a really cute girl who looked like Harry Potter if Harry Potter was a real woman, but not in like a mannish way at all, she even had the glasses, oh yeah, and some rakish, roguish, foppish fop Englishman, who I actually think was supposed to represent my unyielding conscience, all came to visit me at the hotel, and we hung out and listened to Fleetwood Mac and "Tits on the Radio." In a way I guess it was a lucid dream, because it was pretty much exactly what I wanted to happen more than anything in the whole world, even more than a bevy of hookers. Come visit me at the Hotel Idiotica and perhaps you too could be in one of my dreams!

Oh, and I'm positive that sometime during the dream three dramatically over-tanned women came screaming and cackling through the lobby "Tits! Tits! HeeHeeHee" It was kind of like MacBeth, if you think about it.


No comments: