Sunday, September 30, 2007

Super Lame Comment of the Week

Brought to you by the new Nissan Rogue

I know it's still early but I'm pretty sure I can go ahead and call this one. Guy calls up bout half past 3 in the morning, wants to reserve a room. Asks, sloppily, "Y'all got champagne,"
Me, smirking a little, because of the ridiculousness of the question and because someone was grabbing my butt: "No"
Him: "Well, can I bring some champagne and drink it at the hotel?"
Me, coolly (I got witnesses): "Hey, it's cool with me, man"

Him (This is the super lame part) "Ok, I'd like to make a reservation on a room" Pause. Really quite smugly,"Under the name Robert Zimmerman"

God, I can't wait to talk about Dylan with this kid when he gets here. I wonder what his favorite Dylan song is. Probably "Mr. Tambourine Man". I know mine's "Blowin' in the Wind"

No comments: