Thursday, September 27, 2007

Name change

Ok, so as you can see there's been some cosmetic change here at the hotel, namely, um, the name. My lawyers advised me that really any lummox, even some of the people I actually work with, could have connected the dots between this hotel and its flagship, and then I probably would have been fired from the actual hotel and this blog would no longer be a haven for those unwilling to cave to the weekend party-ocracy. I'm not sure which is derivative of which at this point, but I need the voyeurism from the blog and the money from the hotel, so the name's got to change. So from now on it's the Hotel Idiotica. Unless I want to call it something else. Like the Hotel Suzerain. Or Hotel Itonthemountain. I'm still waiting for that perfect name to appear out of the clearing, but its Idiotica for now (Idioteque also acceptable). Thanks to commenter I<3Furries for the suggestion. And if you have better ideas, by all means, bitch, leave it in the comment section.

Coming tomorrow: Everything you'll need to know to get caught up and ready for Weekend # 2 Unless its nothing.

G'night,

The Concierge

No comments: