Sunday, October 21, 2007

Confession/Warning

So I consider myself a good person and by the grace of God I try to make every day a good day where I am nice to people and do what is right for its own sake. But if you leave a postcard to be mailed at the front desk, I'm sorry but I am going to read it and post some of the interesting parts of it on this blog.

Seems like these two postcards are from a couple with interesting nicknames, to whom I'm going to show a modicum of restraint and refrain from publishing said nicknames, to their children in Kansas. One is to the daughter and very heartfeltly recalls a previous trip to New York, the other is to the son and a bit more perfunctorily mentions going to see Joel Osteen (whose syrupy anecdotes could sell salvation to the Lord himself).

No comments: